2009 World of Outlaws Late Models, NASCAR Camping World East, ARCA RE/MAX
- 2009 World of Outlaws Late Model Series Champion
- Events: 70
- Wins: 15
- Top-5s: 38
- Top-10s: 58
- Fast Qualifiers: 12
* Youngest dirt late model competitor to win a nationally-touring title – 2009 World of Outlaws Late Model Series Champion.
* Earned Top-5 finishes in the “Super Bowl of Racing” at Georgia’s Golden Isles Speedway.
* Became the first competitor to earn three consecutive Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series victories within a 24 hour span at Florida’s East Bay Raceway Park.
* Won the World of Outlaws Late Model Series season opener at the “Alltel DIRTcar Nationals” at Volusia (FL) Speedway Park for the third straight year.
* Distinction as only the second competitor to earn wins in both the WoOLMS and the UMP $10,000 finale during a single “ Alltel DIRTcar Nationals”.
* Received approval for NASCAR Camping World East license with references from Ken Schrader, Tony Stewart and Kenny Wallace.
* Fourth place at the $20,000 “Lone Star 100” at Texas’ Battleground Speedway.
* Third place at the $50,000 “Colossal 100” at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
* Third place at the $20,000 “Illini 100” at Farmer City (IL) Raceway.
* Fast qualifier out of 116 entries at “The $100,000 Dream XV”.
* Second place at the $20,000 “Buckeye 100” at KC Speedway (OH).
* Sixth place at the $42,000 “World 100” at Eldora Speedway (OH).
* Seventh place at the $50,000 “Dirt Track World Championship” at Lawrenceburg Speedway (IN).
* Fifth place at the $40,000 “Knoxville Nationals” at Knoxville (IA) Speedway.
* Two wins and point championship for “Appalachian Mountain Dirt Late Model Speedweek”.
* Wins in the WoOLMS at Ohsweken (ON) Speedway and Cornwall (ON) Motor Speedway – first ever Canadian WoOLMS repeat winner.
* Won consecutive WoOLMS events at Big Diamond (PA) Speedway and a rain-makeup at Lernerville (PA) Speedway.
* Won WoOLMS events at North Dakota’s River Cities Speedway and South Dakota’s Dakota State Fairgrounds on “Wild West Tour “.
* Qualified 4th for ARCA RE/MAX Series speedway debut (Kentucky) and consistently ran in the Top-10 before accident on lap 61.
* Advanced 15 spots to lead NASCAR Camping World East race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and was positioned in Top-5 with less than five laps to go when car in front missed a shift and bottlenecked the 03.
* Fast Qualifier at WoOLMS “Hungry Man Shootout” at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
WoOLMS win at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway for “Hungry Man Shootout.
Top-5 and Top-10 finishes in two-part WoOLMS “World Finals” at Charlotte Motor Speedway.