2008 World of Outlaws Late Models, NASCAR Camping World East, ARCA RE/MAX
- Events: 82
- Wins: 11
- Top-5s: 38
- Top-10s: 55
- Fast Qualifiers: 14
* 2nd in World of Outlaws Late Model Series championship points and the only full-time tour driver under 30.
* Tied for most WoOLMS victories in a season (6).
* Alliance with Ken Schrader Racing for testing opportunities in the Camping World East Series and ARCA RE/MAX on both short-tracks and intermediate speedways.
* Began and ended the WoOLMS season with victories at the season opener at Volusia (FL) Speedway and finale at the Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC.
* The Vault World Finals was a live telecast on SPEED.
* Victories in the WoOLMS also came at victories at Attica (OH) Raceway Park, Cornwall (ON) Speedway, Canandaigua (NY) Speedway, and The New 311 (NC) Speedway.
* Five additional wins including a preliminary victory at the “Lucas Oil Knoxville Late Model Nationals” at the famed Knoxville (IA) Raceway.
* Winning crew chief for the 2nd time for teammate and mentor Tony Stewart in the “Old Spice Prelude to the Dream” at Eldora (OH) Speedway.
* Finished 19th (48 entries) in 1st Advance Auto Parts Super DIRTcar Series Big Block Modified event at Virginia Motor Speedway while driving for Brett Hearn.
* Competed in the “Chili Bowl Midget Nationals” as part of Tony Stewart Racing.