2007 World of Outlaws Late Models, ARCA RE/MAX
- Events: 71
- Wins: 6
- Top-5s: 27
- Top-10s: 43
- Fast Qualifiers: 3
* Four WoOLMS victories (3rd highest on the tour and 57% of finishes in the Top-10).
* 6th in World of Outlaws Late Model Series championship points and only driver to never use a provisional.
* Led the most laps (302) on the WoOLMS tour and one of only six competitors to break the $100,000 mark in winnings.
* Won the “60th Anniversary Classic” at Hagerstown (MD) Speedway where he first competed in 2003.
* Youngest winner ever of the “19th Annual Pittsburgher 100” at Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway.
* Qualified for the four crown jewels of dirt late model racing – the $100,000 Dream, World 100, Lucas Oil Knoxville Late Model Nationals, and the Dirt Track World Championship.
* Runner-up in the $50,000 Dirt Track World Championship.
* Finished 3rd in ARCA RE/MAX Series debut at the “44th Annual Southern Illinois 100” at DuQuoin (IL) State Fairgrounds driving for Tony Stewart Racing.